How does it work?
Starlight is a high-performing low light technology that magnifies existing lighting to provide full-colour night vision. This enables you to:
- Capture License Plates much clearer because it doesn't use IR when enabled which would bounce the light back distorting the image
- See further distances at night
- View Clear and precise details such as the shirt colour a suspect is wearing
- Have flexibility because Starlight is a hardware-based technology that is embedded in the camera and not the NVR
Quickly and securely set up your video surveillance for remote viewing on Android and Apple smartphones and tablets using the CymCam 2 mobile app. CymCam2 allows users to stay in touch with their home and business even while away with live video, event notifications, one-way audio communication, and video playback.
VCA - Video Content Analysis
Advanced analytics make it seamless to return back to the events that matter.
Basic Analytics Include:
- Motion Detection - Object moving in field of view
- Line Crossing - Objects crossing a defined point
- Facial Detection - Recognizes Faces
- Audio Detection - Records Audio
- Auto Tracking - Tracking Objects/People (PTZ)
- People Counting
- Objects being moved or left behind
- Scene Change and Defocus Detection
Advanced Analytics Include:
- License Plate Recognition
- Facial Recognition